Networking is all about making the right connections, however this has to be more than a firm handshake and exchange of details. Once
you have made the initial pleasantries your objective is to get to know each other better. Here are eight questions that will help you learn more with
credit to Stephen Law-Lyons of APC Cardiovascular.
Getting to Know You
- What was your favourite food as a child?
- If you could throw any kind of party, what kind would it be?
- Which celebrity of famous person do you get mistaken for?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- What is one of your favourite quotes?
- If you could choose to stay a certain age, what age would that be?
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- What is your first memory of being really excited?